This passive infrared motion sensor detects heat and movement to activate 12 VDC lighting. It will turn lights on at approach and holds for adjustable time (5 seconds to 20 minutes) after motion stops. Sensitivity distance is adjustable (the standard lens detection pattern is extends out 50 feet and is 110º wide).
- 12 VDC
- Rated for outdoor use in wet locations
- Power consumption: 1 watt
- Temperature compensation: sensitivity adjusts automatically for consistent detection in hot and cold ambient temperatures
- LED detection indicator: shows when sensor is detecting in daytime and glows red at night for "on-guard" deterrence
- 6000 volt surge protection
- Radio frequency immunity
- Photoelectric control: deactivates lights during daylight. Fully adjustable for 24 hour operation or custom applications.
- Can be wired in parallel
- 10 year sensor warranty
|Protection||Surge protection (up to 6000 volts)|
|Note (1)||Radio frequency immunity|
|Warranty||10 year sensor warranty|